If you’re looking for somewhere to live we can help you in a number of ways.
We can help by:
- Giving you independent advice
- Finding you possible places to live
- Help with filling in forms
- Help with a bond for a deposit
- Pointing you towards other organisations who can help you, for example furniture schemes
Pre-tenancy training is very important if you want to rent a home from social housing providers in Shropshire.
Workshops include information about:
- Finding and keeping a home
- Managing money
- How a tenancy works
- Looking after your home
The training is made up of three workshops. You’ll get proof you attended (to show to a potential landlord) and if you go to all three, you’ll get a certificate of completion.
You can book your training by phoning Leonie on 01743 341900 or filling in the contact form on this page.